120 hour Online TEFL Course
Here is our 120 Hour comprehensive online TEFL course. It will give you a complete introduction to Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The course is available to download in paper form, there is also a collection of videos to help explain some concepts.
The 120 Hour Online TEFL Course Gives You
- An internationally recognised 120 hour TEFL certificate
- During your Online TEFL Course, you’ll work through 10 modules, beginning with the very basics of EFL teaching, all the way through to lessons planning. with the help of your tutors who will be there with you every step of the way should you need them. :
- In-depth grammar study where you’ll get to grips with all those tricky grammar concepts, that are long forgotten from our school days.
- Teacher training such as class control and understanding your students levels and needs. how to correct students mistakes.
- FREE lifetime advice and help getting work.
- FREE access to our sites collection of teaching work sheets and lesson plans.
- FREE TEFL language books to download.
Here is what is in your course.
A look at Theoretical Approaches and Methodologies
Explaining First And Second Language Learning. and an insight into methodology
Module 2: An Introduction to English Grammar
Terms and definitions –
Countable and uncountable nouns –
Verbs; Modal and auxiliary – Conditions
Learning the ins and outs of the running a classroom.
Module 4: How to Teach Grammar
Presenting a structure
Mistakes and correction
Practice and Production
You’ll cover a range of successful techniques for teaching grammar to your students, and help keep it fun
Module 5: How to Teach Vocabulary
How to Teach Vocabulary
Using dictionaries and activities.
Module 6: How to Teach Pronunciation
Accuracy vs. Fluency
Organ of speech
Place of articulation
Manner of articulation
Module 7: Teaching receptive skills
Different types of listening skills
Teaching listening skills
Materials – Aids – Games
Using the black board
Module 8: How to Teach Reading and Writing
The stages of reading
The Stages of Writing
Correction of written work
Module 9: Lesson planning:
Teaching different types of classes
Pair and group work
The contents of a lesson
How to write your lesson plan
PPP lesson planning
Teaching young learners and teenagers
Teaching on holiday course
practical activities and lesson types
Get Started today, and buy now
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=”4″ ccaps=”” desc=”120 hour course” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”GBP” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”www.teachenglish.co” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”Y” ra=”249.00″ rp=”1″ rt=”Y” rr=”BN” rrt=”” rra=”1″ image=”default” output=”button” /]